2017 Naish DRIVE
High Performance Freeride
The 2017 Naish Drive is designed for intermediate-to-advanced riders who demand an extremely lightweight and responsive board for speed and upwind performance. Available as board only including fins and grab handle. Or complete with board and Apex II bindings.
Ultra-lightweight 3K Carbon creates a high-tension framework, so shape and flex are never compromised. The Drive’s rails gradually taper, providing lightweight tips and defined edges for outstanding grip and optimum flex.
When paired with Beveled Tunnel Edges, riders will experience unmatched edging, aggressive pop and dynamic ride through both chop and flatwater conditions.
- Freeride Rocker = Powerful + fast riding + aggressive pop + lively feel
- Low Flex F22 = Ideal for medium-to-high-speed riding
- Flex Torsion Control = Boosts rigidity in axial & torsional axis + heightened control
- Supreme Pop Wood Core = Unmatched reflex characteristics
- 3K Carbon = Extremely lightweight + exceptional flex characteristics + high strength-to-weight ratio
- 4° Angle Fin Platform = Superior grip + upwind performance
APEX II Binding
Designed for superior comfort, the Apex II is the market’s leading ergonomic binding for all styles of twin-tip riding. It features a full array of adjustment settings to easily adapt to feet of any size and shape, offering precise positioning and fit alongside remarkable comfort and outstanding board feel.
Now with extra grip in the footbed, due to the industry first double molded surface texture with 2 different densities for the best combination of comfort and grip.